2009年1月8日木曜日

My Best Blogs 1・2・3 \ ( ・ε ・。)


I watched many Blogs and it was difficult to rank your Blogs... But among of all your Blogs, I chose my best 3 Blogs. Please check them up.

No.1: The Wizard's Song
First of all, she chose good pictures, she wrote long sentences and there were many paragraphs so it is very easy to read for me. And when we had presentation, she always gave speech without paper. It was an unforgettable, so I respect her.


No.2: Big Taku
There are much information in this Blog. And I think he got his ideas( sentences) in shape. He used interesting links. I like Day of the Dead's link the best of all them. He is really good man.


No.3: Take it Easy♪
She chose good pictures and she always wrote long long sentences using nice coloring. And what she wanted to tell were well organized in this Blog. I think how to use paragraphs is also good way.

3 件のコメント:

Satch さんのコメント...

Thanks a bunch for choosing my blog, and thanks for the compliment for my presentation! =D

hoopstar さんのコメント...

Thank you for choosing my blog. Your blog is good too.

Michelle さんのコメント...

Hi^^ Thank you to write about my blog! I like your blog and I wrote about your blog too★